Friday

look back

I looked back at my journal from 2007 - to mid 2009. . . and I remember every moment I wrote about. As I read my own words, i feel like I'm reliving everything I felt. I sometimes wonder how absurd it was of me to feel even half of those things. . . but of course, logic tends to leave the thought process of any human in despair. I know that if I would go back to that, not knowing where I would be today...I would've indisputably experienced everything the same way. I'm happy with who I turned out... and I know I have a paramount amount of life to experience...but for a 21 year old, I'd say I've lived a nice amount.

This is who I am. I'm a writer. An artist of sorts. A person who loves everything physical. I feel more than I'll admit.

"don't ever tell anybody anything. if you do, you start missing everybody"
J.D. Salinger. One of the greatest writers that has ever lived.




No comments: