Friday

And another one.

What a year...

I've made a lot of great as well as awful decisions over the past 365 days. I've seen a lot of things that have changed my outlook on man kind. I've experienced a lot of things that have altered my feelings on life.

- I have learned who my real friends are...and sadly enough, they are few and far between.
- I have felt my mother's absence the most this year.
- I have found great love. The kind you don't find again.
- I witnessed some incredibly brutal fights that never seemed probable amongst such seemingly harmless young people.
- My fatherly relationship has followed the Bell Curve.
- I've let my body slip through normalcy and perfection.
- Children will be children.
- I got my bird tattoo.
- I got a taste of what it's like to fuck up in school royally.
- I found a job i actually fully enjoy.
- I discovered my true passion(s) in life.
- I remade my home in an unfamiliar place.
- Learned the art of driving.
- I've watched my life crumble.. then be put back together better than before.
- I've seen mad things happen to good people.


IN 2010 > Solid Goals:
- Complete my licensing in Personal Training.
- Find a decent job in the field, regardless of how mediocre it may be at first.
- Do not allow myself to fall behind in school.
- Stop sacrificing my well being for nobodys.
- Resume my love of art history.
- Save a significant amount of money.
- Pay my damned bills on time.
- Buy a joanmobile.
- Be me.
- Write more.
- Read the books i've been meaning to.

And now here are some funnies:



really?


i knew owls were on something


definitely a fail

No comments: