Friday

Sounds of my Day 2...

Help me move this gargantuam piece of furniture will ya?...
"Quiero ir a la playa todos los dias..." "YOU SPEAK SOUTH AMERICAN?!"..."um..."
I'm going to remember you as a time of day catface...
This is a Rockaway Bound A train, next stop Euclid Avenue...
How can one not regret yet severely miss simultaneously?...
"I WANNA SMOKE MARIJUANA!"...
"Small iced coffee with skim and 2 splendas"..."sure"... :::adds whole milk:::
" I SAID SKIM!!!!!" :::dies:::
"Spare some change?..."
My body is the earth you are my gravity...
"Elvis go to sleep it's 3fuckingAM."... "I NEVER SLEEP!" :::flies:::
Happiness runs in the shape of colors...
DO I LOOK LIKE FOOD TO YOU SEAGULL?!?...
The problem is I eat 90,000 calories a day...
Joanie biffle i miss you...
How does it know i know Pashaaaa!!%^$?...
Are those real?...
This is Halsey street...
100 foot faces, God's good ocean gone wrong...
:::stomach rumbles:::
COPS!...
"If you were the wood I'd be the fire. If you were the love I'd be the desire"...
Hey Lady Bug...oh wait I'm Banana Peel right?...
Does Ronald McDonald live up there?...
You ate my pasta stupid child...
"Where's my Vanilla faced woman?"...
Harmonica...
At 21, I can legally do everything I've been doing since the age of 15...
Stuck in Houstatlantavegas...
No worries...YES WORRIES...
Mother can you see me?...
Munchie and PandaBee...
Part time lover and a full time friend...
The storn is coming...

No comments: