Thursday

It is the entity that fights all my trials

Love is kind and patient.
It writes the lyrics to its own melody.
It is neither bitter nor mean.
It can be hurtful at times, almost heart-wrenching
…but it is that which makes it trudge along.
I am often alone in my endeavors but can never fully say why.
Perhaps it is the fear that people are fleeting and no one will remain.
Why is it that parents sometimes cause regression rather than progression in their children?
Could it be their fears of seeing their children soar higher than they themselves?
Is it their own insecurities projected onto their little ones?
Maybe they simply aren’t acquainted with one another…
It’s a mystery equivalent to the strangeness of the universe.
I accept my misfortunes because they come when I least apprehend them.
Yet, happiness never seems to leave my body. It is the entity that fights all my trials.
I was told that I must change or I will watch my happiness dwindle…they told me I must NOT be alone in my endeavors, that my army of happiness needs backup and those must be other people. I was always a firm believer in facing things alone and never asking for help because those are signs of weakness but I can’t seem to disregard the strong advice I was given. This person has told me they do not need me because they’ve got tens of genuine, wholesome friends…some of them already deemed unnecessary. I was told by them that I myself, in fact, need them and I can no longer stay solitary.
Maybe, sometimes, I have to ask for help and hope they’ll still be there when I can reciprocate the favor. The question is, do I have such people? I am hoping so.
In times like these I miss my mother even more.
Regardless…I cannot help but be happy…in a contemplative mood.






In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

top: Francisco Goya. A sick Spaniard who bled awesome.
middle: Claude Monet. The coiner of Impressionism...or rather this painting began the era. OHH LOOK AT THE LUMINOSITYYYYY.
Bottom: Monet.... it's just so rich in deep, warm colors that calms the soul in the mess of strokes.

ART & MUSIC MAKE MY LIFE.


No comments: