Thursday

mother do you remember.

We will rise.
Why is everything so trivial?...So insignificant?
I think Brutus was foolish for killing Ceasar. He did not gain a thing.
Some people consciously run from what could be good for them...others just don't know it's there...most couldn't care less...few take action...so which are you?
I seek what I can't have from those that won't give it me. It's something I can't escape.
A puzzle I'd like to put together is my father.
Mother forgive me I sold the car for the shoes that I give you.
mother remember being so stern with that boy who was with me?
daughters can be birds flying over the mountain.
mother i lost it all from the fear of the Lord I was giving.
Mother remember those pups cradled in our drawer covered in blankets?
mother remember reciting our prayer to the God we believed in together?
mother do you remember those melodies we sang about our pets?
do you remember your love of
Can there be a God who could take away such a person? Why would they hurt her...and let it resonate everytime I breathe?
I'll give my all because she never got a chance.
Music is what keeps my soul sound. Melodies heard in the still of the night feeds my body.
Trying to satisfy everyone is the worst think you can ever do. It will never work.

No comments: