Sunday

Omelet.

Recently, I've become slightly obsessed with both oatmeal and variations of omelets.

1. I've never had hot oatmeal in my life...I've somehow come to believe that it tastes mildly like warm, damp cardboard. I don't know what made me come to this conclusion...but I've realized that I'm terribly wrong. Since most of my Sbux meals/coffees are on the house, I decided to give it a shot. The outcome shocked me, I almost wanted 3 more oatmeal cups. Now I can't get enough of it.
Also, based on people's reactions when I tell them I've never had oatmeal before today, it seems as if it's equivalent to never having tasted coffee.

Now, for the omelet.
My favorite by far is as follows:
3 egg whites & 1 whole egg, beaten.
1 whole vine tomato.
handful of fresh organic spinach.
4 slices of pepper turkey, pulled into quarter parts.

Sometimes, I replace the turkey with organic chicken franks, depending on what I've got in my fridge. Sometimes, both.
I'll have a picture next time.
Enjoy.

No comments: