Saturday

To know.

Knowing and understanding too much can ruin so much. Sometimes, I would rather be stupid. Sometimes, I would rather not like cute things and thought full crap. Sometimes, I would rather not like the color purple. But this is my peril.

The most annoying things are...
When I censor what I say, type or write.
When customers ask me if I speak Spanish, NO, do you speak English? Sorry if I'm in offending anyone but frankly...it's quite annoying.
When I already know it's no use venting about shit but I won't get any response/input/opinion so I stopped verbalizing it all together. Maybe I need a cat, at least cats meow.
Being ignored and not being able to ignore back because I just...can't.
When people talk too much.
The word "cliche"....absolutely loathe the word.
When I'm not asked or told about something that directly involves me being present or active in.
When grown people are apparently not grown people.
STUPID PEOPLE. OH MY GOD. PICK UP A BOOK.
Naivety.
When people attempt to control me.
The polar opposite.
The fact that I just deleted what I just typed.
Disney movies. I don't like them.
Cold weather.
Grown people who don't know how to do laundry, cook their own food, dress themselves properly, hold down a job or just do shit themselves.

No comments: