Thursday

Stupidity.

Although I love blogging, i feel like it isn't nearly as fulfilling as something hand written. The world has grown to become dependent upon social networking, texting, iming, tweeting, and updating their status and "how they're feeling" at the moment. What about picking up a pen and writing something? What about actually seeing someone rather than communication through comments of status'?

I can't stand ignorant and stupid people. My tolerance for them has gotten so low that it's gotten increasingly difficult to willingly be nice to such people. How can you waste your mind? We are blessed to be human..to have the capacity to judge and think and analyze. The brain is an incredibly resilient entity...why discard of it just as you would the peel of an orange? I cannot come to a justifiable answer; in fact, I don't think stupidity can be justified...unless it isn't optional. Most of the time it is though, and it's a terrible, terrible thing.

No comments: