Saturday

thinsg.

Things that inspire me:

- Thank Me Later.
- The beach.
- Driving very long distancing -- and speeding most of the time.
- The way the waves never stop crashing & the way the sand feels when it's at the perfect temperature.
- How I feel after hearing a lyric that I never listened to before which seems to perfectly fit my current state of mind at the respective moment.
- When I see people actively try & better them selves at their art/craft.
- Art that knows how to talk to me.
- How my body translates to my mind through those neurotransmitters that it's exhausted but it still wants to lift more weights...and i listen to my mind.
- When I, or someone I know does something illegal that shouldn't be illegal in the first place.
- The way Jesse Lacey's voice cracks beautifully in "Limousine" when he says "Five will love you so much".
- Really long hair.
- My boyfriend. And how I love him and he loves me unconditionally.
- My father's art and how he can pick up a brush at any time or day and still be capable of creating beauty without practice. Just talent.

No comments: