Thursday

things

im just trying to get to know myself better. No one reads this anyway.

I love when seagulls fly parallel to the train im on.
I love the way the ocean glistens & never stops being in movement.
I love the way songs remind of whole periods of my life, events & people. Sometimes, i resent that feeling as well.
I'm a very romantic person. I hide it half the time.
I love surprises.
I love how a simple touch can surpass any level of affection.
I love to see whole families.
I love devotion.
I love when i read a book, a phrase or a lyric and it feels like each word describes my thoughts.
I love how Play Crack the Sky can still get to me. I also hate that.
Everytime I get off at Broad Channel on the
Shuttle train, "I Miss You" my Aaliyah comes on shuffle.
I'm a nice person. Everyone I know has hurt to me at least once. The reason why I'm still close to whomever is still in my life is because I know dedication comes with sacrifice...but when I smile after something incredible they've done for me, then I know it's worth it.
I have blind faith. That's just how I am No one can change that.
Movies have subtle lessons to be learned.
Forgiveness is important.
Love is the most important.
I tend to speed when I drive.

No comments: