Wednesday

Sounds of my Day 3

-You tried to put out a fire but you used Gasoline.
-Bacon Smoothie!
-Baaaaaahhhh. Murmurrrmurrr.
-"Want to know something daunting J? Love IS everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for...and the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk ever more."
-"Okay, so did you bring the chronic?"
-" think we'd have beautiful children."
-"Here, hold my fist. You lost hand privileges."
-"Where do you find these people Joan?"
-"I am a lesbian, but only on Tuesdays."
-"I want to be Jesse Lacey when I grow up. It requires wearing plaid shirts everyday and living in a van."
- "Joan you cannot just dance and meow in class."
- Skeptical hippo is...skeptical.
- Awkward frantic jellyfish.
- "This is a Metropolitan Avenue bound M train...the next stop is Myrtle Wycoff."
- The most beautiful boogieman.
- One foot out the door. Everybody seems so sure. I'm gonna lose my way. As if they were the ones to put the keys in the lock. I can't solve the war. I can't feel my face.
- "is the umbillical cord on the heart?"
- " Today, I will find out if I'm an aunt or uncle."
- Joanbug.
- stephanie: "it's 7 deg--"
J:" it's seven de-shut the fuck up."
- I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs, I'd arrest you if I had the time."
-Play Crack The Sky.
- It feels good waking up to you.
-Kim: "Peeshka just licked my yogurt and I want to punch her in the throat."
J: Your vagina has a THROAT?!"
- "So let me get this straight, I'm your girlfriend, best friend, and sister?"
-I collect memories.
-He's an island to discover.
-I just want to take a hairbrush and weed out all the complications.
-"And I shout that you're all fakes. Your stomach's filled up but you're starved for conversation. You're just jealous. I'm sorry if I dissed you"
- "I walk these streets and I wonder, who do I belong to?"
-Kim: "it is not okay to be sick, sad, lost or poor. I wish both of us stayed like this forever and we always laughed and everyone's heart would stay whole. It would be okay. In fact, It would make my life."
- "This is a nowhere bound 13 train, the next stop is Soul St. Stand clear of the closing wings..."

No comments: