Wednesday

our bodies washed up

I don't know what it is but i'm incredibly tired of school and i just want it to end and oh my god it's just too much. Can i really do this?

All i want to do is look at beautiful things, read words that make me forget myself, love like i've never loved before, paint a picture of my life, listen to melodies that make my soul dance and watch the sun rise and set without looking away.

I want my body tattooed with all the things i love.

I want to take a boat ride to Boston and think about Play Crack the Sky.

I want the weather to be warm so i can just lose all inhibitions and run ravishly through the sand into the water and splash it over the please so i can make the ocean the know tham i'm there and that i love it with all my body.

Jesus CHRIST i have so much i want to give and do. I can't understand why at this very moment i feel like i'm going to burst if i don't do something extravagant and beautiful and glorious.

I'm tired of my dad being a dick. I just don't fucking care any more and won't care i swear. I can't stand to be held back anymore. I didn't do anything to deserve this.

i think run on sentences are better than normal sentences. it doesn't matter if there's too many "ands" and fluffy nonsense.

No comments: