Sunday

What it is to know me

I’ve always had a hint – actually a gargantuan part of me has been insecure, shy…just generally reclusive. But you know what, I just noticed that I’m not that anymore, I always hated people who play beer pong and party with a biology textbook in hand, people who stay up all night and go out on weekdays, people who listen to more than one genre of music, people who actively pursue their career past classes and textbooks.

Hell, I am those things! Yeah, I like indie and obscure rap. Yeah, I go to loud rock concerts and bob my head to some fantastic R&B. Yeah I drink, party and hold a 3.5 GPA. I’m tired of hearing bullshit, if I want omething to happen, unless I’m missing limbs, I’m doing it. I have a damn personality; a multi-faceted one at that. I live with my mistakes; I reminisce about my good memories and never forget my fuckups. I dance in my room to shit you wouldn’t expect me to. I take baths. My bike is my car – 2-wheelers PREVAIL. I’m not perfect and I love it. Yeah, I’ve got small boobs but I’ve got a bangin’ ass to make up for it. Yeah, I know my face isn’t perfect – I wear makeup, DEAL WITH IT.

Got an addiction? I’ll feed it that shit you’ll like it. I own this city. I get through the knitty gritty. I often can’t tell when someone’s flirting with me, that means I probably don’t like you. I’m unstoppable. Everything I’m doing is Brand New. I’m the goofiest, most random person you’ll ever meet. Stop fucking calling me CUTE. I think Pollock is bullshit – Degas, Cezanne and Goya REIGN. Never take me to a club. Never underestimate me. I play pool. I smoke hookah. I swim. I love the beach more than food. I love art history. Regardless of how much I get hurt, I’ll never run out of love.


s


No comments: