Thursday

closure

I've been feeling the extremes of various emotions. Once when walking on the boulevard towards a coffee shop...the wind blew so incredibly hard that I was able to lean against it. I felt the power of nature coming into a literal collision with my body.

I'm convinced something dies when we grow older...though there has to be something new to take the place of what has died; otherwise there would be void and how could any one live like that?

During the seldom times when I break down, everything comes down simultaneously. As in, not only is the cause of my breakdown hurting me, it's also the things from the past that remind me of sadness. ....i think I just feel things more than others. Or perhaps I'm a confused 20 year old who looks too deep into things. I personally think it's more of the former than the latter. Bah....it doesn't matter really.

songs of the day:
cleanser - bn
burns gold - bn
the scientist - CP <3>

Joan

No comments: