Sunday

Create the fate of other beings.

I was going through old writing and I found this. This was my first blog post here.
I was skimming it and deemed it as something i borrowed from someone else but then I realized, I WROTE THIS...and it's incredible. I remember when and where I wrote it too, which is something I've very glad to be capable of. I was on the J train at around 8pm, was listening to Luca by Brand New, and that's the day I last listened to a song by Eyedea & Abilities that I cant bring myself to hear all the way through.
This writing is quite beautiful, much more beautiful than anything I've written recently. It's genuinely stream of consciousness, I remember what everything was about, what every line referenced...i didn't think anything 100% through but it somehow flowed seamlessly.






My greatest fear is not letting myself in.
Recognizing water lilies and hallow apples is how I begin the day.
i won't see love till summer; my only consolation is your embrace.
Jesus Christ, the only thing that will wash out my memories of you are heavy nails and strong knees.
Endurance is the game I play.
Can't you see they sleep in the same bed with guns to each others heads.
One day he'll murder her as Hamlet's father took his last breath.
Coke can't save the requiem for a dream.
I would love to one day play with crack in the sky at a quarter past four in the morning.
SoCo Amaretto Lime is my favorite drink.
The horrifying vastness of the ocean churns with ominous messages that only Thomas can recognize.
The wrong words will cause the vessel to crash in Donnie's bedroom.
Donnie shot Frank the bunny in the eye and then later let the vessel murder him to save Gretchen.
It's what he wanted and what the portal allowed him.
Time travel is possible.
Who is the one that haunts my dreams of mountains sunk below the sea?
He's never gonna get it right.
What is most fleeting emotion?
The aeroplane flying over the sea crashes into a cloud.
I think being afraid makes me more human.
I'd rather be blue than have no pulse.
I'll never crave the touch of cold.
I'll sow the seeds and grow tomatoes for my neighbor but it don't mean a thing if he ain't got that sugar.
Why can't Hamlet be a woman instead?
Does it really last?
Can a psychiatrist and patient switch roles and blur the lines between disturbed and stable?
What would we do if it rained frogs?
Are there really nines who preside over fives and sixes?
Is there a place where only people who committed suicide go?
Is it a matter of saving or sin?
Couples who last a life time fall in love with each other an average of six times over the course of their relationship.
Does all of our art create the fate of other beings?
Does a stroke cause a stride?
Mind has been blown

No comments: