Monday

Pistachios.

When I was in 8th grade, I had this friend and her name as Jessica. We made up our own written language and dialect so that no one can decipher what we 'getting across to one another. It was incredible. I wish I could remember it, it made me hate Junior High slightly less.

I'm sorry if you don't like that my coffee cups don't match.

Picked on in Elementary School for being awkward and talkative. Junior-High, semi-normal but still severely odd. High School, complete 180 degree turn. I'd say I took the biggest leaps from Junior to regular high school...not to say that I haven't dramatically changed from 9th grade up until now, because obviously I did, however, not NEARLY as big of a leap compared to the former. I think when I turned 19, something also struck me as a catalyst to cause an epiphany which ultimately provoked another leap. It's wonderful and I love that life does that, whether I'm conscious of it or not, whether it be sooner or later that I realize it.

God damn, I love pistachios. Who can ever eat just...one...pistachio?

I hate it when people my age have terrible vocab or grammar skills. Like...I've heard some terrible stuff, I can't even bring myself to repeat.

Sedentary life-styles are an epidemic. Fuck the fact that the French eat small portions regardless of the fact that their meals are high in fats, carbs and oils. Fuck that the Chinese eat just rice for breakfast, lunch & dinner and never get fat? They're immune to it! These elements do nothing, considering that their diet is small but concise. Fuck every other country and continent, we've got a shit-ton of crap in the food we eat. Yeah, I'm an active participant in the "unhealthy snack food club", but that doesn't mean the other 90% of my diet doesn't consist of lean meats, whole wheat fiber and greens, because it does. People have to stop going for convenience and get some of that HEALTHY GRUB. Just because you allow some indulgence, it doesn't mean you can't pack an apple instead of Ritz crackers?
Also, go outside, take a walk, buy a bike, hire a trainer or physical therapist if needed, run in place, do jumping jacks...do SOMETHING. Exercise makes you happy. And happy people like happy people.

I keep eating these pistachios like there's no tomorrow.

When I drive, I drive like a fucking Boss; especially with Chiodos blasting.

Godammit, I resent wasted days off from work. Sometimes I just sleep half day haha. I gotta stay up and do things.

I have to wake-up at 5am and I'm still here typing up things. 'Tis okay, I'm loving my pistachios.

Don't you hate when you've got a whole bag of pistachios and you find one but fail to open it because it's one of those retarded half-opened ones?

Also, I can't get the idea of the world Hypotenuse being some sort of ant-eating resembling type creature.

No comments: