Tuesday

Degausser Live Acoustic



LISTEN TO THIS. LISTEN TO THAT RAW FUCKING EMOTION.
He's pretty much taking his soul and laying it out to display. I cannot look away. I can hear no other.
Sometimes, I can't believe I love this music so much. Like, why this band specifically? Why this group of people? Why do I read my life in the lyrics? Because that is what the human does gravitates towards. Most of the time, it's genuine. Sometimes, it's forced or based on outer influence. Those don't work out well. We come to adore certain particularities about life. I think it's what defines us as beings with souls. We are original and different. It's a wonderful thing.

These guys are just friends who like to make music. I understand them. They're just old souls in young bodies. It's an impossible it once you've become aware that you can aware of things you were never aware of before.
--Get that one.

I am self-willed. I like my thoughts. If I like something, it isn't a waste ...unless it affects my health or something. (generally irrelevant)

I'm Joan. I like things. Ya know, this and that. Pitter Patter.

No comments: