Sunday

Lay like lions in the grass.

Enjoying your own company is dire to one's existence; it heeds individuality, opportunity for inspiration and general mental stability.
But then again, there are people I can be around ALL the time and never feel the slightest bit stuck, or even annoyed. This isn't meant to connotate anything derogatory, it's a mere fact. It is neither a good nor a bad thing. It's just a thing.

Mike Posner is a genius, even outside of his world.
Very few artists have actually impacted my life, I can confidently say he is one of them.

Jesse Lacey, enough said.
Drake. I came to the conclusion that I feel so drawn to his music is because he's being himself. Although many artists say this about themselves, I feel as if he is truly genuine.
Explosions In The Sky. The only instrumental band type thing I can listen to. If you can't lay in the grass somewhere, probably under the influence of weed, and feel as if you're above the stratosphere while listening to them...then you can't be human.
Neutral Milk Hotel. They are the definiton of melody and lyrics that seem to be one continous setence all throughout.

No comments: